Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Canon Page

This is just a quick note to point out that I have just added a new page to the blog, called "Canon Studies." You can find the link at the top of the page. As you could probably guess, you'll find there links to posts I've done on the biblical canon, not all posts that could have been included, just the ones I thought worthy (which turned out to be quite a few; ego problem?).

The biblical canon--really, just the OT canon--has been a rather constant theme on this blog. The new page highlighting this theme is divided into three sections: the Jewish biblical canon, the Old Testament Canon in the early Church, and the deuterocanonicals. Right now I just have links to posts under their titles. I plan to expand the page with brief descriptions of each post, and I'll add links as I publish further posts on the canon.

For now, I hope it's a helpful shortcut. I think it's much easier to find something on this page than just clicking on the "canon" tab at the right.

No comments: